"One God without partners" (Message of Quran).
- 1st - Allah God Almighty
- Humans life (human life is scared, after worship of God)
- Animal life (all living creatures)
- Vegetation (all plant life)
- Water (respect is given to the sustaining liquid that provides us all life. We must not waste it)
- Minerals (each and every single type of mineral is to be handled with respect as it all comes from God)
Now as humans we also have levels according to Islam (many people and even some Muslims fail this part of the test)
Who, after Almighty God should have the most rights of all humans?
The Messengers who have been sent with the message of the secret of life - here and in the Hereafter, namely the prophets, peace be upon them all. This starts with and includes:
- Adam - the first and foremost of all human beings
- Abraham - Famous for his total and complete submission to the Will of God (recall when he was willing to slaughter his only son after waiting for 90 years for a child?)
- Issaic, Ishmael, Jacob, Moses, David, Solomon, John the Baptist, Jesus the Christ and Muhammad the seal of the prophets, peace be upon all of them.
The concept here is these great men all represent the One and Only God, and as such they are to be obeyed when they command the people to do anything under the authority of the One God.
And then who? Who then would have the most rights, after God and His prophets?
- Your mother - that's right. Shari'ah says the mother has the most rights after the religion.
- And then? (your mother, again)
- And then who? (again, your mother)
- And then? (once again, shari'ah of Islam says - YOUR MOTHER)
Then who? - Then your father. This immediately shows the favor of the mother in front of Almighty God, even over the rights of the father. So make no mistake about this, Islam does not and will not tolerate the liars who claim that men can abuse women in any way, shape or form.
When Islam came in the Arab desert over 1,400 years ago, we find the desert dwellers were the best of hosts to their guests, even strangers. But they were the worst in the treatment of women. This, to the extent they use to take a new born baby girl out to the desert and bury her alive in the burning sands and leave her to die there. This is beyone human belief. Yet this is what Islam came to correct.
Shar'iah offers serious and authentic PROOFS for all that is said here, from the sources of Islam, namely:
- Quran (means "Reciting" and comes from a word meaning "to recite something") The Recitation of God's Speech (literally: The Words of God) These came to Muhammad, peace be upon him, from God, by way of the Holy Spirit (Ruh Quds) or Jibril (Angel Gabriel) in a cave, high up in the Mountain of LIght, just outside of Mecca (Bakkah in Quran and in Genesis: Bible). The verses came little by little over a period of 23 years and the revelation is still today recited exactly the same way, verse for verse, word for word, letter for letter and dot for dot - exactly the same and ALL in Arabic by every single Muslim (over 1.5 billion). It is the only book on earth, that if we lost every book on earth - and even waited for a full year, we could bring it all back from the memories of those who memorize it entirely from cover to cover (today it is reported we have over twenty million who have commited the entire Quran to memory).
- Sunnah (means "Way" and it was the "Way of Muhammad", peace be upon him). Again, all each and every of his sayings, teachings, habits, likes and dislikes along with his every step in worship was memorized by the very same people who also memorized the Quran, and then passed it down from mouth to ear and in writting even to this very day.
- www.WhatsIslam.com Basics of Beliefs and Actions for Muslims
- www.GodAllah.com What and Why do Muslims believe regarding the One God (Allah)?
- www.AllahsQuran.com Find out for yourself what the Quran sounds like (it is only Quran when it is recited) and translation of meanings.
- www.ScienceIslam.com See for yourself, the proofs from Quran & Sunnah, predictions, prophecies and foretold events coming about today.
- www.ProphetOfIslam.com Who was Muhammad, peace be upon him? What did others really say about him, that knew him?
- www.IslamTomorrow.com/purpose Find out what our purpose here on earth is really all about
- www.ConvertsReverts.com Watch videos of people from around the world who tell WHY they came to Islam
- www.IslamTomorrow.com/9points What does it take to be a "True Muslim"?