- All of us have heard, even in different languages - "The lion is the KING of the jungle"
- We accept that. But we must ask, "Why, is the lion called "KING" of the jungle"?
So what is it about the lion? - His size? His height? His weight? His teeth?
- Not how big (elephants are much bigger)
- Not how tall (giraffes are taller)
- Not his weight (hippos are much heavier)
- Not his teeth (crockadiles have more, very sharp teeth)
No. None of these.
It is his "ROAR" - His "VOICE", that goes out all over the jungle, over all other animals and that is what makes him KING!
Where would he be without his VOICE (his roar)?
That's easy to answer --
A lion without a roar is Like Muslims in America - NO VOICE! NO RESPECT! NO PLACE!
- It's time for Muslims to have our own voice and give our own narrative to "news" and "events" happening all around us every day!
- We need to know more about Islam and what it really teaches
- Our youth must identify with peaceful, loving and caring teachings of the Quran.
- Our kids need to have their own programs, their own heros and real role models
A few of our projects & programs:
Now on Satellite TV, Apps, web & antennas across U.S. & Canada
Ask Allah to continue our efforts, inshallah