• Tall, blonde, green-eyed, 33-years-old Abdur Raheem Green lives in UK and has given many lectures on Islam and Muslims in the famous "Speaker's Corner" in Hyde Park, London. Abdur Raheem seems to be a character straight out of a Hollywood movie Ben Hur.
• He was born to British parents in Darussalam in Tanzania in 1964.
• He was educated at a famous Roman Catholic Monastic School called Ampleforth College and went on to study history in the London University. However, he left his education unfinished.
• He was dissatisfied with Christianity since the age of eight.
• He was practising Buddhism for nearly three years though he never formally embraced it.
• His study of the Noble Qur’an immediately attracted him to Islam and he embraced Islam in 1988. He has been a Daw’ah activist, since then.
• He wears a look that instantly evokes comparison with the popular portrayal of the Prophet Jesus (pbuh) in the imagery of Christian Europe.
• He has two wives, both British-born Muslims of Indian origin and six children.
• Currently, he is working with an Islamic media company based in England and engages himself in daw’ah activities including lectures on Islam in London’s famous Hyde Park. He is well known for his efforts at the renowned "Speaker’s Corner" in London’
• He also delivers talks and lectures for Muslims, and concentrates on the pure teachings of the sayings of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh).
Watch for Abdur Raheem Green on:
www.IslamEvents.com <and> www.ChatIslam.com