Prophet Mohammad (peace be upon him) was granted many mirales by Allah (SWT) and some of them are as follows:
1. The Holy Qur'an is the living miracle bestowed by Allah upon Prophet Muhammad and this, Allah's Book, was revealed to him through the (Gabriel). Today 1400 years have passed and nobody has been able to change a single letter or produce its imitation, as it is said in the Qur an (See Surah Hijr, V.15:9) and the statement of the Prophet :
"Before me, every Prophet was given a miracle and they practised it during their lifetime: e.g., 'Iesa (Jesus) used to cure the sick and make the dead alive, etc., Musa (Moses) was given the stick etc., and I have been given the permanent miracle of the Qur'an till the Hour is established, so I hope that my followers will be more in number than all the other Messengers' as my miracle will last till the Day of Resurrection, and it is a Glorious Book; when anyone reads it, even if he is a pagan, etc., he is convinced that it is produced by none but by the Creator of the heavens and the earth."
2. The splitting of the moon:
Narrated Anas, that the Makkans requested Allah's Messenger to show them a miracle, so he showed the splitting of the moon.
( See Sahih Al-Bukhari, Vol.4, Hadith No. 831)
3. The crying of the stem of the date-palm tree in the Prophet's Mosque:
Narrated Ibn 'Umar, that the prophet used to deliver his Khutba (religious talk) while leaning against a trunk of a date-palm tree. When he had the pulpit made and used it instead, the trunk started crying and the Prophet went to it, rubbing his hand over it (to stop its crying).
(See Sahih Al-Bukhari, Vol.4, Hadith No. 783)
4. The flowing of the water from among the fingers of Allah's Messenger (See Sahih Al-Bukhari, Vol.4, Hadith No. 779)
Narrated Jabir bin 'Abdullah: I was with the Prophet and the time for the 'Asr prayer became due. We had no water with us except a little which was put in a vessel and was brought to perform ablution. The blessing is from Allah." I saw the water gushing out from his fingers. So the people performed the ablution and drank, and I tried to drink more of that water (beyond my thirst and capacity), for I knew that it was a blessing. The subnarrator said : I asked Jabir, "How many persons were you then?" He replied, " We were one thousand four hundred men." (Salim said: Jabir said - 1500).
(Sahih Al-Bukhari, Vol.7, Hadith No. 543)
5.The Prophet's meals used to glorify Allah while he ate, and this glorification was heard by the companions of the Prophet (See Sahih Al-Bukhari, Vol.4, Hadith No. 779).
6. Stones used to greet the Prophet whenever he passed by through the lanes of Makka.
7. The throwing out of a dead body of a Christian by the earth:
Narrated Anas: There was a Christian who embraced Islam and read Surat Al-Baqarah and Al-Imran and he used to write the revelation for the Prophet. Later on he reverted to Christianity and used to say, "Muhammad knows nothing but what I have written for him." Then Allah caused him to die and the people buried him but in the morning they found that the earth had thrown out his body. They said, "This is the deed of Muhammad and his companions. They have opened the grave of our companion and took his body out because he ran away from them," so they again dug the grave deeper for him, but in the morning they again found that the earth had thrown the body out. They said, "This is a deed of Muhammad and his companions." So they dug a third grave for him as deep as they could, but in the morning they found that the earth had thrown the body out. Then they believed what had befallen him, was not done by mankind, and they had to leave the body on the ground.
(See Sahih Al-Bukhari, Vol.4, Hadith No. 814)
8. The screening (shading) by the trees, for the Prophet to answer the call of nature.
9. The rising of water in the well at Hudaibiya after it had dried. (See Sahih Al-Bukhari, Vol. 4. Hadith No. 777)
10.The increase in the amount of dates in the garden of Jabir bin 'Abdullah after the prophet went round the heaps of dates and invoked Allah for His Blessings. (See Sahih Al-Bukhari, Vol. 4, Hadith No. 780)
11. Speaking of the wolf: It has been written that a wolf also spoke to one of the companions of the Prophet near Al-Madina, as narrated in Musnad of Ahmad, Vol.3, Page 83, Musnad Abi Saeed Al-Khudri.
Narrated Abi Saeed Al-Khudri: (While a shepherd was amongst his sheep) suddenly a wolf attacked a sheep and took it away. The shepherd chased the wolf and get back the sheep. The wolf sat on its tail and addressed the shepherd saying: "Be afraid of Allah, you have taken the provision from me which Allah gave me." The shepherd said: "What an amazing thing! A wolf sitting on its tail speaks to me in the language of a human being." The wolf said: "Shall I tell you something more amazing than this? There is Muhammad (the Messenger of Allah) in Yathrib (Al-Madina) informing the people about the news of the past." Then the shepherd proceeded (towards Al-Madina) driving his sheep till he entered Al- Madina (city) , cornered his sheep to one side and came to Allah's Messenger (Muhammad ) and informed the whole story.
Allah's Messenger ordered for the proclamation of a congregational prayer , then he came out and asked the shepherd to inform the people (about his story) and he informed them. Then Allah's Messenger said: "He (the shepherd) has spoken the truth . By Him (Allah) in Whose Hands my soul is, the Day of Resurrection will not be established till beasts of prey speak to the human beings, and the stick lash and the shoe-laces of a person speaks to him and his thigh informs him about his family as to what happened to them after him.
(Musnad Ahmad, Vol. 3, Page 83. Musnad Abi Saeed Al-Khudri)
12. The Mi'raj: The Ascent of the Prophet to the heavens. (See Sahih Al-Bukhari, Vol. 1, Hadith No. 345 and Vol.5, Hadith No. 227).