That's in BIBLE?
What does the Bible REALLY SAY ABOUT:
SEX - ADULTERY - MURDER - PEACE - WAR
GOD & JESUS?
(You Might Be Surprised)
"Bible translations to English - AMAZING!" says Yusuf Estes, former National Muslim Chaplain & Delegate to the United Nations World Peace Summit.
"I couldn't figure out what it all meant" he says about the time he was a Christian music minister, "and people would ask me about these strange things and I would say, 'Just believe and have faith' and then change the subject, you know?"
Sheikh Yusuf Estes came to Islam in July of 1991 and since then has compared numerous teachings of the Bible to the Arabic understanding of the Quran with some excellent results.
He told Islam Newsroom, "After spending several years comparing textual criticisms between the Hebrew of the Old Testament, the Greek of the New Testament and the Arabic of the Last Testament (Quran), I have to say -
The only place I found Bible contradicting the QuranÂ - IS WHERE THE BIBLE ALSO CONTRADICTS ITSELF!"
We asked him to give us some idea of what he meant by his statement of Bible contradiction of Quran (and itself at the same time). He said there are many, but most of the time the Bible & Quran agree. We asked if he would give some examples of Bible saying strange or silly things.
That's when he gave the following article about "Bible's Crazy Sayings" --
But before you jump into this amazing information from Sheikh Yusuf Estes - He demands you read and agree with the follow-
(Read, enjoy & share)...
Note from the author - “I forbid anyone to use what we are exhibiting here to use in debates or attacks against the Bible, Christians or Jews.
Our purpose here is only to demonstrate the difference between what we still have remaining today in the original language from Almighty God, and what changes, deletions, additions and interpolations others have managed to manifest in the Holy Books of God.
BEWARE! Do not take this lightly. We Muslims fully believe in the God of Abraham and Moses and as such, the revelations given to them from God and casting doubts toward these scriptures (original ones) is totally forbidden in Islam and could cancel any chance of going to Paradise.”
- Yusuf Estes BRIDGETOFAITH.COM
~ LIST OF ABSURD BIBLE SAYINGS ~
We often hear Christians and Jews speaking of their books as the “Word of God”. Muslims also believe the actual words were from God (in the original languages). But is really contained in the Bibles of today?
We thought you might like to take a look for yourself and then “READ” what Islam really says about all this.
• God (astaghfirullah) Kills 50,070 for looking in box - Samuel 6-19
• God is a barber (astaghfirullah) - Isaiah 7-20
• God (astaghfirullah) Hisses - Isaiah 5-26
• God (astaghfirullah) rides a cherub - II Samuel 22-11
• Jesus (P astaghfirullah) kills children - Rev 2-23
• Jesus (P astaghfirullah) is Satan - Rev 22-16
• Jesus (P astaghfirullah) had horns - Revelation 5-6
• Jesus (P astaghfirullah) had brothers - John 2-12
• Prophet David (P astaghfirullah) alleges he danced nude - II Samuel 16:20
• Rape approved in Judges 19:24-25
• Filthy sex and size of penis - Ezekiel 23
• Ruben commits adultery - Genesis 35-22
• Samson commits adultery - Judges 16-1
• see also: David’s (P astaghfirullah) sex with father’s wives
• Cut wife’s hand if she saves him - Duet 25-11/12
• Husband to rule wife - Genesis 3-16
• Women to shut up in church - 1 Corinthians 14-34/35
• Wives must be slaves for husbands - 1 timothy 2-11/14
• Wives must be slaves - Ephesians 5-22/24
• Stone women - Duet 22-22, 22—13/21
• Slavery approved - Leviticus 25-44
• Slavery approved - Hosea 13-16 Bible
• Jesus (P astaghfirullah) Came to make war - Matthew 10-34/37
• Jesus (P astaghfirullah) Make war, not peace - Luke 12-49; 12-51/53
• Slay enemies - Luke 19-27
• see also: Rape of Dinah & Mass genocide (Genesis)
• see also: the word ’sword’ appears in Bible over 200 times (but nowhere in Quran)
CHILDREN & FAMILY
• Hate your family - Luke 14-26
• Happy dashing to death children - Psalms 137-9
• Cannibalism - Eat your children - Duet: 28-53; 28-57
• Boil and Eat your son - 2 kings 6-28/29
• Bastard must not enter church - Duet 23-1/2
• Bastard 3X - Deut 23-2; Zech 9-6; Heb 12-8
• Girl -14 days; Boy - 7 days - Leviticus 12-2; 12-5
• Paganism Human Sacrifice - Exodus 22-29
• Talking Donkey - Numbers 22: 27-30
ODD THINGS - FECES, URINE & PASSING WIND
• Eat feces and drink urine - Ezekiel 4: 12-13
• Eat feces - II Kings 18:27
• Urinate against a wall - death sentence - I Kings 16:11
• Pass wind (musical fashion) Isaiah 16:11
Muslims Must Accept All God’s Scripture
As Muslims it is not an option or at our discretion as to whether or not we accept the revealed scriptures of Almighty God. The minute a Muslim doubts and denies God’s Words revealed to His noble prophets and messengers, he should fear the punishment of the Fire of Hell, may Allah save us all from that.
However, none of the revelations came in English. Therefore, we are not forced to accepted every word or interpretation of other humans to any language, much less a language that did not even exist until 900 years ago when the Normans invaded the Saxons in 1066 A.D.
Therefore, Muslims will defend the original scriptures without hesitation or reservation, while at the same time understanding the mistakes being made are not from God or from His prophets. Rather these are the interpolations and interpretations done by humans.
About all of this, Allah has said (In the original language of Arabic, still preserved today) the following:
فَوَيْلٌ لِّلَّذِينَ يَكْتُبُونَ الْكِتَابَ بِأَيْدِيهِمْ ثُمَّ يَقُولُونَ هَٰذَا مِنْ عِندِ اللَّهِ لِيَشْتَرُوا بِهِ ثَمَنًا قَلِيلًا فَوَيْلٌ لَّهُم مِّمَّا كَتَبَتْ أَيْدِيهِمْ وَوَيْلٌ لَّهُم مِّمَّا يَكْسِبُونَ
So woe to those who write the "scripture" with their own hands, then say, "This is from Allah," in order to exchange it for a small price. Woe to them for what their hands have written and woe to them for what they earn.
Allahs Quran .com: Surah Baqarah 2: 79
وَإِنَّ مِنْهُمْ لَفَرِيقًا يَلْوُونَ أَلْسِنَتَهُم بِالْكِتَابِ لِتَحْسَبُوهُ مِنَ الْكِتَابِ وَمَا هُوَ مِنَ الْكِتَابِ وَيَقُولُونَ هُوَ مِنْ عِندِ اللَّهِ وَمَا هُوَ مِنْ عِندِ اللَّهِ وَيَقُولُونَ عَلَى اللَّهِ الْكَذِبَ وَهُمْ يَعْلَمُونَ
And indeed, there is among them a party who alter the Scripture with their tongues so you may think it is from the Scripture, but it is not from the Scripture. And they say, "This is from Allah," but it is not from Allah. And they speak untruth about Allah while they know.
Allahs Quran .com: Surah Al-Imran 3:78
Remember our slogan -
“Worship the Creator ~
Not the Creation”
And “Get Guided ~ With GUIDE US TV”